Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE GOAL?

If you can answer the above title question truly,it is the starting point of your achievement. You need to know from the outset your destination or else you’ll wander until you spend all your life going in circles.

Discovery of purpose is the key to successful and fulfilled life. Ask yourself-what do I want to become in life? What do I want in life? Set your mind at it. Think hard. Write down whatever that comes to your mind. Think about it and screen until you have just one overall purpose. Now you are good to go.

Benjamin Mays said “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach”.

Genius waste their time on this path and this brings them back to mediocrity. You need to start thinking about it right now. If you have lost your way, turnaround and start all over. After all “what is what doing at all is worth doing well”.

If you do this, I can assure you that you are on your way to greater prosperity and achievement.

I know your dream will come true.

No comments: